How to pay a deposit on-line
studentrooms2let.co.uk accept the following payment methods*:
- Mastercard (via PayPal)
- Maestro (via PayPal)
- Visa (via PayPal)
- Direct Debit (To be arranged with agent)
(*Please note that the tenant is responsible for all payment charges.)
Before renting a room
Before renting a room you must read and agree to the tenancy agreement (click here to View the Tenancy Agreement) and FAQ sections.
The Tenancy Agreement is written by the University of Southampton and is approved by the Southampton Accreditation Scheme for Student Housing (SASSH). This gives us both ’peace of mind’ that the contract is fair and reasonable.
- Go to Homepage www.studentrooms2let.co.uk and click on ‘Find a room’
- Choose the room you want to rent.
- Arrange a viewing by clicking on the ‘Book a viewing’ button or reserve the room by paying a deposit…
- Click the ’Pay Now’ button under ‘Place a deposit’ on the right hand side
- You will be taken to the PayPal website to complete the payment
It is that simple!
To book by phone or book a viewing:
To book by phone, get information or request a viewing at a property or room please call:
If you are asked to leave a message, please leave your name and a contact telephone number and we will get right back to you.